服務熱線:0535-2129195 服務郵箱:gaohe@foodmate.net
聯系我們

雙語美文:我們生活在光里

   日期:2020-04-01     瀏覽:38    評論:0    
核心提示:As I look outside from my desk at work,當我工作之余從桌前向外探望I have a view of the mountains,眼前是一派群山a beautifu
 As I look outside from my desk at work,
當我工作之余從桌前向外探望

 

I have a view of the mountains,
眼前是一派群山

 

a beautiful, partially cloudy blue sky
云海半遮,天際蔚藍的美景

 

and the random car traffic on our quiet road.
馬路上一派寧靜,偶爾有車流經過

 

I love this view
我十分喜愛這景致

 

and consider myself blessed
心存感恩

 

to have it every work day.
為自己每個工作日都能坐覽這番景致

 

I have worked for companies
我曾在數家公司任職

 

where my desk or cubicle had no window view
坐在桌前或隔間里,卻沒有窗外美景

 

and there are associates at my current company
現在這家公司里的一些同事

 

who do not have a view.
也沒有美景可賞

 

I know I am lucky
我知道自己很幸運

 

and I appreciate it so much.
并且為此格外欣喜

 

I stop
我時常駐足

 

and let the sunlight shine on my face,
讓陽光照在自己臉上

 

I close my eyes
我閉上眼睛

 

and feel it warm my soul.
感覺陽光溫暖了自己的靈魂

 

Maybe this day had a restful night to start it,
或許安寧只在今夜,明天卻是一日操勞

 

maybe I am in mourning,
或許我正心中悲愴

 

I could be tired or sore from the gym.
或許我剛健身歸來,感到疲累,四肢酸痛

 

Maybe I have trouble in my heart
或許我心中正有煩惱

 

over an action from my young adult children,
由于我剛成年的孩子某個舉動

 

my husband or myself.
由于丈夫或我自身

 

There are so many ways a day can start,
有如此多的不同方式,可以開啟新一天

 

But
但是

 

when I feel that light touch my face,
當我感到光照在臉上

 

warm it in the heat of summer
帶著夏天的灼熱讓我感到溫暖

 

or I shiver in the cold of winter,

抑或冬天的嚴寒讓我瑟瑟發抖

 

I am blessed
我知道自己被祝福著

 

I know happiness is with me.
我知道幸福與我同在

(來源:滬江英語  作者:Moladybug

 
打賞
 
更多>同類新聞資訊
0相關評論

推薦圖文
推薦新聞資訊
點擊排行

經理:高鶴女士
座機:0535-2129195
QQ:2427829122
E-mail:gaohe@foodmate.net
食品商城店鋪:食品翻譯中心 


食品翻譯中心

微店
(c)2008-2019 食品伙伴網 All Rights Reserved
撥打電話